- Been asked for one of my photos as a birthday present for someone
- Fixed a broken, web-browser-less PC over the phone1
- Been asked to recover data from someone's grandad's dead SD card
- Edited someone's novel synopsis for submission to HarperCollins2
- Been asked to do the photography for a work awards evening
- Worked some more on the Get Running website, and beta-tested a new version of the application
- Taken up actual running and started a new blog for it.
- Processed and submitted my best couple of photos for the Worldwide Photo Walk competition
- Learned a chunk about jQuery
I really need to give up the day job. It just gets in the bloody way.
1 Take note, folks, no matter how much you dislike IE8 and want to go back to IE7, doing a System Restore after installing IE8 is likely to leave you up a certain creek without a certain implement. Although Emily did splendidly when resucing Pete's machine; downloading Firefox by command-line FTP is not easy for the novice...
2 To be submitted at HarperCollins' request, apparently, which bodes well for the novelist in question, I hope.