Look up your birthday in Wikipedia and list:
- 1853 - Russell L. Hawes patents the envelope-folding machine.
- 1908 - New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1997 - Newt Gingrich becomes the first leader of the United States House of Representatives to be internally disciplined for ethical misconduct.
- 1924 - Benny Hill, British actor, comedian, and singer (d. 1992)
- 1956 - Geena Davis, American actress